[MOL] Lymphoma Abstracts... [00729] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lymphoma Abstracts...

SCHULTZ J, Lin Y, Sanderson J, et al.
A tetravalent single-chain antibody-streptavidin fusion protein for pretargeted lymphoma therapy.
Cancer Res 2000;60:6663-9.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11118050&aid=B120230&dopt=r&s=lym

GOFF LK, Neat MJ, Crawley CR, et al.
The use of real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction and comparative genomic hybridization to identify amplification of the
REL gene in follicular lymphoma.
Br J Haematol 2000;111:618-625.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122110&aid=B120230&dopt=r&s=lym

MURASE T, Nakamura S, Kawauchi K, et al.
An Asian variant of intravascular large B-cell lymphoma: clinical, pathological and cytogenetic approaches to diffuse large B-cell
lymphoma associated with haemophagocytic syndrome.
Br J Haematol 2000;111:826-834.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122144&aid=B120230&dopt=r&s=lym

HOLME SA, Malinovszky K, Roberts DL.
Changing trends in non-melanoma skin cancer in South Wales, 1988-98.
Br J Dermatol 2000;143:1224-1229.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122025&aid=B120238&dopt=r&s=mel