[MOL] Bone Marrow Transplantation Abstracts.... [00724] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bone Marrow Transplantation Abstracts....

PETTY EM, Yanik GA, Hutchinson RJ, et al.
Successful bone marrow transplantation in a patient with Schimke immuno- osseous dysplasia.
J Pediatr 2000;137:882-886.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11113849&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

ROMAN J, Parziale A, Gottardi E, et al.
Novel type of BCR-ABL transcript in a chronic myelogenous leukaemia patient relapsed after bone marrow transplantation.
Br J Haematol 2000;111:644-646.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122114&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

VAN DER MEER A, Joosten I, Schattenberg AV, De Witte TJ, Allebes WA.
Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte precursor frequency (CTLp-f) as a tool for distinguishing permissible from non-permissible class I mismatches
in T- cell-depleted allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
Br J Haematol 2000;111:685-694.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122122&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

EAPEN M, Ramsay NK, Mertens AC, Robison LL, Defor T, Davies SM.
Late outcomes after bone marrow transplant for aplastic anaemia.
Br J Haematol 2000;111:754-760.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122134&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

VAN DIJK AM, Kessler FL, Verdonck LF, et al.
Primary human keratinocytes as targets in predicting acute graft-versus- host disease following HLA-identical bone marrow
transplantation.
Br J Haematol 2000;111:791-796.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11122139&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr