[MOL] Leukemia Abstracts.... [00722] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Leukemia Abstracts....

RAI KR, Peterson BL, Appelbaum FR, et al.
Fludarabine Compared with Chlorambucil as Primary Therapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
N Engl J Med 2000;343:1750-1757.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11114313&aid=B120229&dopt=r&s=leu

VAN PL, Yim KW, Jin DY, Dapolito G, Kurimasa A, Jeang KT.
Genetic Evidence of a Role for ATM in Functional Interaction between Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1 Tax and p53.
J Virol 2001;75:396-407.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11119608&aid=B120229&dopt=r&s=leu

RULLI K, Lobelle-Rich PA, Trubetskoy A, Lenz J, Levy LS.
Tissue Distribution and Timing of Appearance of Polytropic Envelope Recombinants during Infection with SL3-3 Murine Leukemia Virus
or Its Weakly Pathogenic SL3DeltaMyb5 Mutant.
J Virol 2001;75:522-526.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11119621&aid=B120229&dopt=r&s=leu

BONOMI R, Giordano H, del Pilar Moreno M, et al.
Simultaneous PML/RARalpha and AML1/ETO expression with t(15;17) at onset and relapse with only t(8;21) in an acute promyelocytic
leukemia patient.
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2000;123:41-43.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11120332&aid=B120229&dopt=r&s=leu

OZTURK S, Palanduz S, Aktan M, Cefle K, Serakinci N, Perkcelen Y.
Sister chromatid exchange frequency in B-cells stimulated by TPA in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2000;123:49-51.

Abstract: http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11120334&aid=B120229&dopt=r&s=leu