[MOL] 2k to 5k a week [00713] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 2k to 5k a week

You were recently referred to me as someone who was ready for a
financial and (TAX) breakthrough so I'll get right to the point.

THIS ENTERPRISE HAS BEEN FEATURED IN:
MILLIONAIRE Magazine, Sept. 2000
TYCOON Magazine, AUGUST 2000
ENTREPRENEUR Magazine, Fall 2000 Issue
Various other issues last 6 months

Do you have a burning desire to:
    Change the quality of your existing life?
    Live the life that others only dream about?
    Earn over 50k per month from the privacy of your own home and
     retire in 2-3 years
    Achieve both personal and financial freedom

      READ ON! READ ON! READ ON! READ ON! READ ON! READ ON!!!

   How would you like to:(LEGALLY & LAWFULLY)
1.   Drastically reduce personal, business and capital gains taxes?
2.   Protect all assets from any form of seizure, liens, or judgments?
3.   Create a six figure income every 4 months?
4.   Restore and preserve your personal and financial privacy?
5.   Create and amass personal wealth, multiply it and protect it?
6.   Realize a 3 to 6 times greater return on your money?
7.   Legally make yourself and your assets completely judgment proof..

      Finally: Use This System That Does ALL The Selling For You..

         Call 1-800-824-5958          Call 1-800-824-5958

Your Email Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

   We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
   commercial email by providing you with a method for your email address
   to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings
   from our company.

   To remove your address, please send an email message with the word REMOVE
   in the subject line to: opt-out@usa.com

          If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line,
             your request to be removed will not be processed.