[MOL] Re: Chris! [00631] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Chris!

I know the article is a subject that most of us would prefer not thinking of
and was quite surprised you didn't jump on me for it.  LOL!  Some articles
are only meant to be tucked away and if that certain time comes the person
will have it in a folder to read and hopefully help them.  It is very
difficult when someone looses hope, we know that hope plays a big roll in
surviving no matter what the situation may be.  So we do have to give his
doctor a plus for what ever she said to your father as it is never easy to
turn hopeless into hope.  I am so thankful that your father has done a
turn-a-round regarding hope; yet fully understand what he has been going
through.  There are times I would like to give up the fight, be out of pain;
etc. ; just like the rest of us and have to fight it with all my power from
deep with-in.  I know as a caregiver how every morning I hated to get up
because the first thing I would do is check my mother to see if she was
breathing.  How I watched for the slightest of change in her, read into her
every word.  Please, I am not a know it all, just have walked in the shoes
of a caregiver and a cancer patient myself.  All learned the hard
way....keep the faith friend, lillian

more....