[MOL] Channel of Organic Products on FarmChina.com [00611] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Channel of Organic Products on FarmChina.com

To Whom It May Concern:

Want to sell your organic products to tremendous China market?

FarmChina provides you an efficient and cost-saving marketplace for organic business. Please visit our Organic Products Exchange Channel (www.farmchina.com ) and find more useful free and value-added services. It is worth visiting. (You can do FREE posting of your buy/sell offers and make your own company webpage. It is absolutely FREE.)

Please send your enquiry. We are happy to assist you.

Kindest Regards,

Sophie Sun
Channel Manager
FarmChina.Inc.