From: VCrain4367@aol.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 5:24 PM
Subject: [MOL] cpt11 side effects

my husband is on cpt11 and cisplatin for lung cancer. he takes cistplatin on
day 1 with cpt11, then on day 8 and 15 just cpt11. he is just about to start
his third series on wed. 20th...so far his side effects have been relatively
few.......not much nausea, his blood has remained pretty good.....but he is ,
under little exertion, extremely out of breadth. has anyone else had this
problem. this is his second bout of lund cancer...small cell carcinoma in his
chest between his lungs. he was in remission for almost two years.....hope
someone will reply   vicky   vcrain4367@aol.com