Re: [MOL] To Molers - "smoke signals" [00590] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Molers - "smoke signals"

In a message dated 12/17/2000 6:15:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CCR417@aol.com writes:

Thank you for those blessed smoke signals!!!!!

Chris,

 You have expressed so many of the feelings that a lot of us Moler's are
going through.  I for one, cannot imagine ever being pain free again.
Everything your father is saying has crossed my mind a number of times since
I started battle with the "Monster".

 I also know my family would love to hear me say "I feel fine", but that
would be a lie, and come what way I am not going to start lying to my family
now.  Your e-mail is an inspiration to me because it touches on the fact that
there might be light at the end of the tunnel".  Just the fact that the
doctor said he could become pain free is so very, very wonderful to hear.

 I wish everything good for your father, and tell him I said to "hang in
there".

Carol O.