Re: [MOL] To Molers - "smoke signals" Chris [00581] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Molers - "smoke signals" Chris

Thank you Carol.  Hard to squeeze in time - have almost no clean clothing
because I didn't have a chance to do laundry over the weekend and now I'm at
work (I'm sick too w/ upper resp. infection) and trying to squeeze it ALL in.
 God give me what I need please to do all this. But eternity is a long time
and I don't want to miss a minute of my father's time while he's with us if I
can help it.  -chris