Re: [MOL] To Molers - "smoke signals" [00580] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Molers - "smoke signals"

In a message dated 12/17/00 9:52:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< It certainly sounds as though you got your Christmas present early Chris
and
 what a present at that!!!!  I so very happy for all of you.  Your friend,
 lillian >>

Thanks, Lillian.  It appears that the problems are a respiratory infection
complicated by the chemo and diabetes - sugar over 300!!!!  He hasn't been
able to get his FLU SHOT either because of the chemo, so we really are not
out of the woods.  Please keep up the prayers.  -chris