[MOL] To all MOLERS -- Happy Holidays!! [00565] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To all MOLERS -- Happy Holidays!!

The Newsletter extract below is directed to all of you who are
or who care for cancer patients.  Please read this with an open
mind.

Thousands of people are being treated with Laetrile/B17 and their
cancers are being cured.  Why not explore it?  At least take a
look at their web site and sign up to receive their newsletter.
Don't let the drug company propaganda scare you into dismissing
this information.  I make no money from this or any other cancer
advice.  If you want a more detailed set of information about
non-toxic cancer cures, just visit my web site:

  http://www.getandstaywell.com

lifewithoutcancer's Health Forum Newsletter
The Weekly Internet Health Ezine
December 17, 2000
110,000 Subscribers Worldwide (108 Countries)
http://www.lifewithoutcancer.com/health_forum.htm
at the bottom of every email.

This Issue Contents:

-Editor's Notes.
-The Vitamin B17 (laetrile) Therapy.
-L-Deprenil in the Treatment of Alzhimers Disease & Cancer.
-Cell Phones and the Link with Cancer.
If you have an informative article that you would like us to
feature, please email your article to mailto:newsletter@lifewithoutcancer.com
EDITOR'S NOTES:
------
Each week when you receive the Heath Forum Newsletter
(Monday/Thursday)and occasional mailings, take a moment to scan the
table of contents carefully. This may be the most valuable information
you need to for optimal health.

This text newsletter continues to provide practical Health information
and ideas to improve your consciousness on Cancer treatments!

What Is The Vitamin B17 (Laetrile) Therapy

Metabolism is the total function of our body. In order for our
body to function properly, all its attributes (physical, mental,
and spiritual) must work in harmony. Total care is the goal of
Metabolic Therapy. Several elements are utilized in order to
provide our human organism the best environment to combat
the disease and regain health. The Metabolic Therapy, our primary
non-toxic cancer treatment, is based on the use of laetrile,
digestive enzymes, immuno-stimulants, mega-doses of vitamins and
minerals, spiritual, nutritional, and psychological support.

The Metabolic Therapy is not complete without its chief anti-tumor agent.
Laetrile (B-17) is a natural chemotherapeutic agent found in over
1,200 plants, particularly in the seeds of common fruits such as
apricots, peaches, plums, and apples. It is a diglucocide with
a cyanide radical that is highly "bio-accessible". This means that
it penetrates through the cellular membrane reaching high intra-cellular
concentrations easily. The cyanide radical is what preoccupies most
scientists, but it has been proved that Laetrile (B-17) is completely
non-toxic.

Our own experience with hundreds of patients gives us complete confidence
that there is no danger. The normal cells in our organism contain an enzyme
called Rodhenase which "neutralizes" the Laetrile. This enzyme does not
allow the laetrile to release the cyanide. In this way, laetrile only
serves as a glucose to healthy cells providing energy.

Malignant cells do not contain this enzyme. In the absence of rodhenase,
the laetrile is activated liberating the cyanide radical inside the
malignant cell causing its destruction. This is the way God creates
things: only cancerous cells are destroyed but normal ones are not
affected. As the laetrile attacks unhealthy cells, it transforms into
salicilate which is much like aspirin. It contributes greatly to pain
control.

Though it has limitations in certain cancers, it is extremely effective
in the most common tumors such as Carcinoma of the Lung, Breast,
Prostate, Colon, Stomach, Bladder, and Lymphomas. A highly publicized
clinical trial conducted by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in 1981,
tried unsuccessfully to prove that Laetrile was ineffective and toxic.

Today, Laetrile occupies a position on the "front lines" of Alternative
Cancer Therapies. We have found Laetrile to be effective on people that
have active cancer; but that is not its only function. For prevention
of cancer and the maintenance of remission there is nothing as effective
as Laetrile. Its non-toxicity permits its use indefinitely in the
prevention of relapses and the prevention of metastases. Surgery,
Radiation, and Chemotherapy can only be administered for a limited
time.  Afterwards patients are left without any protection.

There is no doubt that the struggle against cancer is the greatest
challenge that medical science has ever faced. There is no other disease
to which more money is devoted, or to which scientists dedicate more hours
of study. The magnitude of the cancer problem may be demonstrated by a few statistics. One of three Americans will develop Cancer during their
lifetime, and one out of four will die from it. This year, over 989,200
people will die from cancer in the USA.