Re: [MOL] Chris-"smoke signals" [00564] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris-"smoke signals"

In a message dated 12/17/2000 6:30:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joicy@erols.com writes:
> Oh, dear Chris, I have been following your painful experiences with your
>  Dad, and have been keeping you both in heavy prayer, so i was very moved to
>  hear your news. thank God!!! I pray that your load and heart will be
>  lightened in the coming days, and that this will be a glorious Christmas
for
>  you and you family. It's time. Love and prayers, Joicy

Thank you Joicy.  I just pray that God gives us time for some new,
heart-healing memories and then when He decides it's time to take my father
to Himself, that it will happen in a peaceful, merciful manner.  -chris