[MOL] Chris-"smoke signals" [00563] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris-"smoke signals"

Oh, dear Chris, I have been following your painful experiences with your
Dad, and have been keeping you both in heavy prayer, so i was very moved to
hear your news. thank God!!! I pray that your load and heart will be
lightened in the coming days, and that this will be a glorious Christmas for
you and you family. It's time. Love and prayers, Joicy