[MOL] CARS! CARS! CARS! [00553] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CARS! CARS! CARS!

To Get That Quote Absolutely Free Now!

We can save you time and money!
We have quick access to car quotes!
We have all makes and models available to you.
Now all you have to do to take advantage of this free,
no-hassle service is simply click on the link below,
to get low prices on all makes and models of new and used cars,
without having to negotiate with a
dealer. It's painless and stress-free!

http://193.231.217.172/autos.pl

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps. This is the new way of
the new millennium.

To be removed from hearing about all future
products and services please send
a seperate email to: mailto://remove@njpaj.com