[MOL] Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:32:36 -0600 [00547] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:32:36 -0600

Hi

My name is Steph and im doing a research paper on leukemia.  I need more
information and i was wondering if anyone has any good, solid and TRUE
information i could use....i have a deadline n i need this asap. If anyone
has info please send it to:

			b2bwild7@yahoo.com

Thank you!