[MOL] To MOL - from Chris [00523] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To MOL - from Chris

My father's onc admitted him to the hosp today - she suspects pneumonia
and/or a blood clot in his lung(s).  He is furious about being in the hosp,
but if he had gone just one or two more days, he would not be here!  Deep
inside, I think that was his plan.  He asked the nurse where they keep the
"last resort arsenic pills".  She told him, "You have to go on the waiting
list and you're at the bottom of the list."  Need some of those red-hot
prayers of the molers on that hotline ya'all have, please.
-chris