Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Job Ad /Reply to Charlotte [00499] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Job Ad /Reply to Charlotte

Hi Lillian.  I'm glad you liked it.  I thought about applying!!
We have 8- 10 inches with a layer of frozen rain. It's a little nasty.
About the cupboards; it turned out like  this.  The more I discussed it
with Paul the more I could hear a whimper in his voice so I didn't push.
I found  a small armoire that just fit in the corner, and put up open
shelving with a plate rail.  No fitting of doors and hinges.  I put the
barn windows back in the shop until I come up with another " brilliant"
idea to use them.
I'll send you a picture when I get a chance.
I hope things are going well down there.
Loves Charlotte