[MOL] adeno carcinoma-lung-request help [00477] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adeno carcinoma-lung-request help

My name is Joe Krasner. I am 74 years old and i have
recently been diagnosed as suffering from Adeno
Carcinoma stage 4.I am receiving chemotherapy once a
week.What can i do against accumulation of saliva
which is choking me and causes me to be out of breath?

I thank you in advance for any assistance you can
dgive me.