Re: [MOL] Taking care of the mind... [00466] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taking care of the mind...

Lillian;
    My guru is also termianally ill with a heart lung
disease. He has not been feeling good lately so I am on hold
right now. I will be back but for now I am sitting out for
awhile. I received two more viruses today.  Hopefully he
will be over tomorrow sometime.  Take Care,  Your Friend,
Beav