[MOL] Chemo Angels [00460] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chemo Angels

Chemo Angels- support for people with cancer

We are a group dedicated to adding a ray of sunshine to the lives of those undergoing treatment for cancer. We believe that people who are going through the physical, emotional and mental rigors of surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy deserve some pampering and special treatment!

* If you are a cancer patient who is about to begin, or has begun treatment, we invite you to sign up! You will be "adopted" by a Chemo Angel who, through small gifts, cards, notes, etc... will support and encourage you for the duration of your course of treatment.

* We are always looking for new Angel volunteers. We would love to have you join us in this intensely satisfying experience!

Donations are never solicited from our cancer patients, nor are financial gifts accepted from them. This is strictly a labor of love!

For more information visit:

www.chemoangels.com

or email:  info@chemoangels.com