Re: [MOL] Taking care of the mind... [00454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taking care of the mind...

Carol,  You have been on my mind girlfriend.  How ya doin'?
Things are going pretty good at this end, busy getting ready for Christmas.  Just do a bit here and bit there and whoops!  It is all together.  If your not talking to your doctor, then you need to find another one dear heart.  No sense in wasting your money.  You know we are all here to help you in anyway possible from the head right down to your tiptoe toes.  I had just asked a fellow Moler for your e-mail address.  Let me know how your doing. Your friend, lillian