Re: [MOL] laryngeal cancer/Reply [00432] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] laryngeal cancer/Reply

Dear Friend:  I responded to your question regarding laryngeal cancer.  This
site is known for the valuable information it sends out.  One can easily
expect 35 weekly cancer issue e-mails.  Along with this the site is known
for the wonderful forum members who do everything in their power to uplift
one on the journey.
The advertisements, the forum members have no control over, believe me, we
all wish they could be completely eliminated.  Just the same the
instructions to be removed are included along with more information
regarding laryngeal cancer.  Wishing you the very best, warmly, lillian

1  Laryngeal Cancer Information - Index Page
Index page of Laryngeal Cancer Information offering description of the
disease, symptoms, treatment options, voice options and links to other sites
http://members.aol.com/fantumtwo/cancer1.htm

2  WebWhispers Nu-Voice Club
Homepage of the WebWhispers Nu-Voice Club offering information on larynx
cancer, its symptoms, treatment options, voice options, helpful hints,
support groups, product suppliers, healthcare...
http://www.webwhispers.org/

3  OncoLink: Head and Neck Cancers
This document is the basic starting-point on OncoLink for information
regarding head and neck cancers. Included here is treatment and support
information, as well as clinical trials.
http://cancer.med.upenn.edu/disease/headneck1/

4  The Voice Center: Laryngeal Cancer, Index
This page is the index to additional pages describing causes and treatment
of laryngeal cancer.
http://www.voice-center.com/larynx_ca.html

5  Head and Neck Cancer, CancerLinksUSA.com
A physician guided site for cancer patients, their families, and caregivers.
http://cancerlinksusa.com/larynx/

6  The Voice Center: Basic Information on Laryngeal Cancer
The Voice Center at Eastern Virginia Medical School Laryngeal Cancer: Basic
Information Introduction: Laryngeal cancer is the term given to a malignant
tumor of the larynx, or voice box. (A more detailed description of the
larynx can be found elsewhere
http://www.voice-center.com/laryngeal_ca-gen.html

7  Laryngeal Cancer - Saving the Voice Box
What's NewFAQQuestions and SuggestionsLaryngeal Cancer GlossaryPhiladelphia
Laryngological Society Welcome. This web site is designed for both
physicians and patients. The balance we have attempted to strike is to
provide information content that would be
http://www.organpreservingsurgery.com/

8  The Voice Center: Laryngeal Cancer, Index
The Voice Center at Eastern Virginia Medical School Laryngeal Cancer: Index
This web page is the starting point for several other pages covering more
specific aspects of laryngeal cancer. Below are the links for these sites:
Answers to general questions
http://www.voice-center.com/laca_index.html

9  The Voice Center: Treatment of laryngeal cancer.
The Voice Center at Eastern Virginia Medical School Treatment of laryngeal
cancer. It must be emphasized that each case of laryngeal cancer is unique
and treatment cannot be considered standardized. Many factors influence the
type or types of treatment
http://www.voice-center.com/laryngeal_treatment.html

10  OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Physician Statement: Laryngeal cancer - Updated
06/2000
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical
Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Screening/Prevention Cancer News
Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences
and Meetings Financial Issues Book
http://cancer.med.upenn.edu/pdq_html/1/engl/101519.html

11  Laryngeal cancer
Laryngeal cancer 208/01519 Description Stage Explanation Treatment Option
Overview Stage I Laryngeal Cancer Stage II Laryngeal Cancer Stage III
Laryngeal Cancer Stage IV Laryngeal Cancer Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer To
Learn More Overview Of PDQ CancerNet
http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/201519.html

12  Laryngeal Cancer Glossary
The purpose of this glossary is to provide patients with definitions of the
common words that are they are likely to encounter either from their doctor,
in the literature or on the web. Basic Reading Before Going Further First,
some basic points about the
http://www.organpreservingsurgery.com/newpage1.htm

13  Laryngeal Cancer Information - Main Page
One possible "Voice" of a Laryngectomee CANCER of the LARYNX Information and
Assistance - Main Page (Explanations and Information Links) (Last Update -
10 October 2000) : What is the Larynx?? While most of you may be very
familiar with the larynx
http://webwhispers.org/pages/basic/intropage.htm

14  OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Patient Statement: Laryngeal cancer - Updated 03/2000
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical
Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Screening/Prevention Cancer News
Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences
and Meetings Financial Issues Book
http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/2/engl/201519.html

15  Voice Center - Laryngeal Cancer
Cancer of the Larynx Like all cancers, laryngeal cancer is the result of
uncontrolled division by the body's cells. As these cells divide and
accumulate, a mass develops. Unlike benign growths, however, cancer can
invade healthy tissue and spread to other
http://www.med.jhu.edu/voice/cancer.html

16  Cancer Information, OnTumor.com
Symptom Checker Diseases A-Z Allergy Index First Aid Welcome to OnTumor.com
November 05, 2000 Cancer Info Search Ends Here. We Link, You Find! Top
Feature Top 10 Links Associations Cancer Centers Research Related Prevention
Support Group Glossary For
http://www.ontumor.com/

17  Laryngeal Cancer - Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Texas
Cancer Home Page Clinical Services -The Methodist Hospital -Diagnostic
Center Hospital -San Jacinto Methodist Hospital Cancer Center -Methodist
Health Center- Sugar Land -Visiting Nurse Assn. Cancer Types -Bile
Duct -Bone -Brain -Breast -Cervical
http://www.methodisthealth.com/cancer/laryngeal.htm

18  Laryngeal cancer
Laryngeal cancer 208/01519 General Information Cellular Classification Stage
Information Treatment Option Overview Stage I Laryngeal Cancer Stage II
Laryngeal Cancer Stage III Laryngeal Cancer Stage IV Laryngeal Cancer
Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer CancerMail
http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/101519.html

19  Laryngeal Cancer
Laryngeal Cancer Within the group of head and neck malignancies, laryngeal
cancer is the most common. Ninety percent of laryngeal cancers are squamous
cell carcinomas originating from the epithelial lining of the laryngeal
mucous membrane. The etiology of
http://www.origin8.nl/medical/alaryngea2.htm

20  The Voice Center: Staging of Laryngeal Cancer
The Voice Center at Eastern Virginia Medical School Staging of laryngeal
cancer If you or a family member or friend has been diagnosed with cancer,
your doctor may refer to it in terms of the letters T and N. These terms are
called "staging" and are very
http://www.voice-center.com/larynx_staging.html

more....