[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00431] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/779612/_/976505791/

Hi there all...
We have made some BIG changes at Click4acure... We made these changes
to better improve our site and make easier for you to use. I hope you
like these new Changes.
Here is the Link for Today's Joke...

http://click4acure.net/jokespg4.htm Rated PG

New Cartoon of the Day
http://click4acure.net/cartoon.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-Card
http://click4acure.net/pickup.htm

For Some Really Funny Pics and Cartoons, click the link Below..
http://funnypix4u.com