Re: [MOL] Re: Dean [00389] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Dean

I really liked the site.  Bill's pictures are incredible Dean.  Take care, your friend, lillian

From: MICHAEL C WHITE
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: Dean

Lillian,
   Dear god my friend, it is you that is in my prayers...gezzzz you think you may have missed one??? By the way that first site I gave you, >http://qurlyjoe.bu.edu/cduchome.html< this one, is now up an running again...Bill, the guy who created it, was just working on it this morning when I was trying to go into it, but all is ok with it...You should go there and just take a little look at the postings, they are different than ours here, but still very good information in it... GOD bless you my friend, and your forever in my prayers!!!!!!  love your friend xo Dean