[MOL] Signing off from Claire's Computer [00237] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Signing off from Claire's Computer

Dear MOLers,
Before her soul took flight, Claire asked me to send you the following
message -

Dearest MOLers,
Thank you for your love, support, and encouragement.  I am not enjoying
life right now - the words "rotten" and "misery" come to mind.  Thank
you all and remember to keep on fighting - Claire

=========
I am signing off of the MOL list for Claire - but will be in touch with
Lillian and anyone else who wishes to correspond.  My email address is
michaela@bellsouth.net -

Bless you each and every one.
Michael Anne Lee
Claire & Walter's Daughter