Re: [MOL] From chris; ref: my Dad [00220] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From chris; ref: my Dad

Pain will definately keep him from eating. If he can't taste anything is one thing
because his basic instincts will tell him he has to eat but I've seen my husband
enough times in pain where he couldn't eat.  Let's hope and pray that the drs.
will be able to get his pain under control.
We had some bad news today in Tucson.  They do one last blood draw before my
husbands injection and that one came back that his hemoglobin is  low. Tomorrow he
gets 2 units of blood.  They refused the injection until next Tuesday if his count
is good then they will continue with trtmt.  What a day this turned out to be.
Hopefully the tranfusion will make him alot stronger for I think he has been
border line for quite awhile.  Take Care,   Beav