Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris [00213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris

In a message dated 12/05/2000 1:01:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Boy, that is irritating,  to answer one of the faxes and with results and
>  not answer the other on the same patient.  A big pill to swallow; however
as
>  long as it got results and they are checking him out that is what is
>  important.  Amen!  Your friend, lillian
Actually, Lillian, she didn't answer either one - but at least she
"responded" to my sister's with some results.  Amen! here too!  Thanks. God
bless.  -chris