[MOL] My Dad - from Chris [00203] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Dad - from Chris

Well, some news.  Since my father's doc called my father and told him to tell
me not to send her any more faxes --- my sister wrote the letter and I faxed
it!  Anyway, she described the horrible pain my father was in and TOLD her
that he needs immediate attention to this in one form or another: either to
run the tests at the hosp when he is there ALL DAY LONG anyway - or to refer
him to the ER to get it checked.
Yesterday his Dr ordered tests to be done today.  They will check his legs
for blood clots!   -chris