[MOL] CarolO..... [00196] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CarolO.....

How's my buddy doing down yonder?  I have been thinking and praying very hard for you friend.  At long last I found out the treatment my friend used that was successful for her lung cancer.  About time huh?  She used Gemcitbine and Casptin (sp) and is doing very well.

The other thing I wanted to mention to you is that I would not use MGM-3 with  the other immune builder.  I would also make sure my doctor is aware of this.  I am not saying the product isn't good, nor that you don't have to build your immune system up.  Personally I prefer on eating allot of dark green veggies for this.  Keeping in mind that each of us react differently to different substance, different treatments.

So how are you doing?  Let me hear from you, love, lillian