[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS [00189] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS

Hello;
   Nancy Postemas' daughter has just informed me that Nanc
was injured in a automobile accident today. She was taken to
e.r. and nothing really serious was found although she has
been badly bruised and banged up.  In alot of pain and sent
home to rest. She is knocked out on pain pills and can't
notify us.  I am requesting a mother load of prayers for her
for she has been through so much with her husband Don and
her mother and now this.  I told her daughter that the mols
will be sending prayers for our sweet and loving friend
"Nanc".    Love to all.     Beav