Re: [MOL] From chris; ref: my Dad [00188] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From chris; ref: my Dad

Glad to hear you had a somewhat nice visit Chris!!!  I hope he gets his meds
straightened out and all that.  It is so hard for my husband to eat when he can't
taste anything or doesn't have an appetitie.  I give him those ensure drinks and
he'll slug one of them down. Take Care friend,    Beav