Re: [MOL] Beav! [00186] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

I'm back Lillian;
     This is really wild, like we all got scattered from a bomb and we are
coming out from our hideouts to get back together again.  What a weird deal this
is. My guru came over and installed a Norton antivirus and I mentioned to him
that yours needed to scan every week and he told me this particular Norton
program will do that itself every week automatically, I hope he is as good as I
think he is..  A very nice person from my husbands church. He is very good on
computers. I totally understand how a virus works now and it's really to bad
that it can't be stopped. I had to laugh, my husband and the trainer out at the
barn could not believe a computer can get a  virus (leaving out the cowboy
language). Now they think they have heard everything.
  We go to Tucson in the morning for my husband starts on cycle 3.  Weather is
one thing I don't have to worry about right now! Every day has been in the 70's.
Beautiful weather.  Unlike last summer when we had to drive through a few dust
storms! Those are just as bad as driving in a blizzard...Hanging tough,   your
friend,     Beav