[MOL] Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia [00183] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia

Good afternoon,

I am the mother of a 22-year old, Anthony Cruz, who was diagnosed with ALL
on June 1, 2000.  He was told right from the beginning that he would need a
transplant due to his high leukemia count.  He has had 3 rounds of
chemotherapy and done very well.

In Nov. my oldest son, Anthony's only full sibling, was found to be a match
for the transplant.  I was on your website and am inquiring as to what can
you recommend for my son who will be going through the radiation tomorrow
through Friday.  He is scared and I am upset as to what damage can be done
to his body not to mention the possibility of cancer due to radiation.

Is there some kind of literature and special diet that you can provide me
with?

A very concerned and loving mother,
Armida Garcia