Re: [MOL] MGN-3 [00176] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MGN-3

At 08:22 PM 12/01/2000, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/01/2000 2:54:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BHenderson1@satx.rr.com writes:

It can't hurt to take MGN-3 at the same time as IP6.
If you recall Dr. Levin's account in the article I
sent, he was taking all kinds of other compounds and
supplements when he started on the MGN-3.

 Hi, I have one more question please.  I have small cell lung cancer.  Will
MGN-3 work for lung cancer, and where do you get it?

 Thanks.

Carol O.

Hi Carol,

Dr. Ghoneum recommends it as a preventative for heavy smokers.  Thus,
I would assume it would work for small cell lung cancer.  Your immune
system cells are everywhere in your body, including your lungs.

The best source for MGN-3 is CompassioNet at (800) 510-2010.

Best of luck and please let me know your results.

God Bless You!

Bill