[MOL] Discover The Secrets of Wealth on the Internet! [00173] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Discover The Secrets of Wealth on the Internet!

Hello,

Every month over 1,000,000 new web-sites come on-line.
Websites from people who want to make a living from
internet commerce.  But they haven't got the slightest
idea how to go about it.
Would you like to be able to get a list of these people?

Newcomers to the Net are ideal prospects for anyone
offering Internet Marketing services and training of
any kind.  Would you like to get the tools to trace them,
take them by the hand, and sell them your unique
internet marketing program?  These newbies will
welcome your offer with outstretched arms!
(Remember your own desperation when you entered the
net??)
Imagine!  You can offer them a free manual that
provides the step-by-step information they have been
searching for ever since they came on line, when they
buy the necessary software to become successful from
you.  Do you think you'll have any problems selling to
these people???  When you realize that newcomers to
the Internet want and need your help, it should be clear
that here is the answer to all of your promotion
fantasies!

Here is the Mother-lode! The source of more business
than you ever dreamed of! If you could reach these
people, it would be almost like getting the combination
to your bank's safe!  The question is though, how do you
find these people?  There is no main gate to the Internet,
that everyone goes through when they first get online...
no "newbie" lounge where they all congregate... or
is there?  In fact, there is a place where most Internet
newcomers gather, if they are hoping to establish a
web-based home business.  You can find them there any
time of the day or night... I can show you where they are!

Now let me ask you a question.

If it's as easy to become wealthy on the web as these internet
marketing guru's say, why isn't everyone working an online
businesses making a lot of money and getting rich?

I will tell you why.  It's because most people quit before they
put in the time it takes to succeed. They join a program because
they were sold on the idea that they could do a few simple tasks
and then sit back and watch the money roll in. They weren't really
told that it would take time and effort to get to the top of the
program.  Plus they weren't prepared for the fact that their new
online business would not reward them with a lot of money while
they lay the necessary ground work needed for any business to
succeed.

Did you know that only the top 5% will succeed in an online
business?  These are the people with enough drive and ambition
to stick with a program long enough to make it succeed.
These are the people who make all the big money.
They are people just like you and me.  Average people with
average computer and business skills.  The difference between
them and rest of the world is that when they decide to do something,
they stick with it until they succeed. They assume there will be ups
and downs along the way, but will continue to push on even when
all their friends tell them it will never work.

Did you know that Amway is a multi-level marketing company?
Did you know that they have created more millionaires than just
about any other business in history?  Now I'm not suggesting that
you run out and join Amway.  Although I'm sure if they don't
already, they will soon have a presence on the web.

The other 95% need not apply.

None of the Internet Marketing Gurus has ever been able
to tell you where to catch ideal prospects when they're
entering the net!  I can and I will!  If you would like
to reach these people, I'll be glad to show you how
you can.  But, I will not waste my time to teach anybody
who is not motivated enough to become very very rich
in just 180 days, by selling to these newcomers on
the net.  I want your commitment for a couple of hours
per day for 180 days.  I want you to do EXACTLY what
I tell you to do - nothing more, nothing less.
If you can discipline yourself enough for that period of
time, you will be rewarded with the greatest wealth
you've ever dreamt of.  I'm NOT going to share my unique
information with every Tom, Dick or Harry.  I want to
keep this EXCLUSIVE to a selected number dedicated
wealth creators.  You've got to send me an email first
to show me that you are serious about this.  I will then
send you a 30 page FREE booklet that will explain most
of the details.  You can read it first and then decide
whether you are motivated enough to become  very very
rich in just 180 days.

 If you are dedicated enough, please send an email with
"Send Free Booklet" in the subject field to
booster@financier.com
or
click here to send the same message:
mailto:booster@financier.com?subject=SendFreeBooklet

Don't waste your time any further on other so called
"money making" programs.  I offer you the opportunity
to become very very rich in just 180 days by selling to
the newcomers on the Internet.  The easiest market on
earth.  But you have to have the desire to become rich
and be prepared to do exactly what I'll tell you to do.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Mario

I received your e-mail as someone interested in
Internet Business  Opportunities. If I received your e-mail
in error, or you are no  longer interested,
please click here to be removed and  you will
not be contacted again:
mailto:newgate@consultant.com?subject=Remove

Thank you!