Re: [MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma [00172] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma

I have posted only once, and this is going straight from my email, so I can
only pray that someone may have words for me. My mom has a recurrence of her
lung cancer, non-small-cell, adenocarcinoma, after surgery, she had the
primary area in her lung removed almost three years ago. the recurrence is
in her bronchus, just below the chest bone, and right in the V so it is
in-operable. she is in her third week of chemo and radiation, both being
used. Heres the shocker for me, she didn't tell anyone that there are 2
tumors in her brain, that they were going to prepare to use the "gammaray"
on. This is alot of info to take in at one time, as she is not permitting
the people that know about her situation to share it with other family
members and friends, and i just needed to talk about it.