Re: [MOL] SRS & colds ... [00168] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SRS & colds ...

Once in awhile you have to wave the white flag and
surrender!!  Antibiotics would probably help because your
immune system isn't quite strong enough to attack all this
on it's own.Hope you get to feeling better.....Your
freind,   Beav