[MOL] multiple myloma [00167] Medicine On Line

[MOL] multiple myloma

I saw your address onthe internet. Do you have information regarding multiple myloma and the different researches going on with it. If so can you send me the address I could find this information at. My email address is

rritter@mchenry.cc.il.us

Thanks for your help