Re: [MOL] Our mom [00166] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our mom

Susan and Linda;
     From the bottom of my heart as well  I send you hugs and prayers to help
you heal from this outrageous battle.  It is a very peaceful feeling to know
that a loved one is no longer suffering and is in the Love and Peace of the
Beholder....Hoping you post a message here from time to time for  you will be
missed.....Your friend,  Beav