Re: [MOL] From chris; ref: my Dad [00163] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From chris; ref: my Dad

In a message dated 12/03/00 10:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
THEBRATUSER@prodigy.net writes:

<< Change those pain meds, they both have aspirin in them...and that makes it
 worse.. Propoxy as well as Pproxy!!! xo Dean >>

Didn't KNOW that!  I'll tell him!  Thank you!!!!!    -chris