Re: [MOL] from Chris [00161] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] from Chris

In a message dated 12/03/00 9:56:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Goldentrumpet@aol.com writes:

<< Thanks for your kind words.  Although this is the hardest thing I have
ever
 had to go thru in my life, I am trying to remember that she is no longer
 suffering.   >>

I do know that, Linda.  Watching my father suffer w/ pain and the whole
cancer journey has been harder than anything in my life thus far -- and I'm
not young!  I pray that God heals your spirit with the joy of warm memories
and that He allows your mother's spirit to visit your side until the day when
you finally join her.  -chris