[MOL] Antineoplastin DMR treatment. [00154] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Antineoplastin DMR treatment.

Dear sir/madam,

My mother-in-law is suffering from mouth cancer for the last 6 months. As
she had a heart-attack 2 years ago she could not be operated. Chemotherapy
and Radiation therapy have been done already. But the condition is not
improving. Some body is suggesting for "Antineoplastin DMR" treatment.
I would like to know about this treatment with its side effects. Can you
please suggest me whether this treatment will be helpful for her? She is 60
years old.
Waiting for the reply.
Regards.
Dr. Kakali Sen