Re: [MOL] Chris [00148] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Here's a really good drug site that will give you the scope on the side
effects.  Lots of luck and I think your father's diabetes is not causing the
problem.  He is not on insulin shots; just the pill form.  Both my brother
and I have diabetes now; however mine is Diabetes 11, steroid induced.  His
is Diabetes 1, and is on insulin shots.  His count run's around 265 and up
and he will be loosing his right foot soon; if they can't get his sugar more
controlled.   The pain in the feet starts with a burning sensation,
numbness, turning blue; etc.
Hope this is of some help.

Drug Site:
http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/search.asp