Re: [MOL] SRS & colds ... CAROL .. [00142] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SRS & colds ... CAROL ..

Yum !  That sounds wonderful !  But I am trying to be good & stay away from
milk & ice cream ... seems to get me coughing more, but I will be heading to
Wal Mart when this is over !    You will have to try my diet ... I have lost
30+ pounds & I eat all the ice cream I want !  There are some things I will
give up to lose weight, but ice cream isn't one of them, and my son works at
DQ !!!!  LOL

Carol ....