Re: [MOL] from Chris [00138] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] from Chris

Chris, I know that Mom was on several meds at the time, but when she took
Neurontin it made her a zombie.  I just wanted to make sure you knew that
there may be potential side effects (not told to us by the doctors).

Thanks for your kind words.  Although this is the hardest thing I have ever
had to go thru in my life, I am trying to remember that she is no longer
suffering.