[MOL] Susan and Linda [00137] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Susan and Linda

Dear Susan and Linda,
I am so very sorry to hear about your mom. I know it must be very, very hard
to let her go, but I pray God will give you a sense of peace. She was lucky
to have 2 such caring daughters; I know she had to be extremely proud. God
be with you and your family. Love and prayers, Joicy