Re: [MOL] Subject of PainBeav.Carol , Chris& Bridget [00136] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Subject of PainBeav.Carol , Chris& Bridget

Carol, I have found that because of the crohns I have, the back, leg n hip
pain is so very bad...the Dr's tell me it is because of the crohns keeping
me from absorbing folic acid, so I take it oral...4  1 mg tables in the
mornings, that seems to help some, then I use the pain patches (Duragesic
100 mg) seems like to much huh???, (however I have no choice, or I could not
walk right now), as well as Vicodan 7.5 (the strongest), this is the only
way I can function...I have to take my husband for all his treatments, he
doesn't seem to have the pain, (thank you GOD), but I guess the the
irritated bowl, that lies on the nerve endings in my back, that's where the
bowl is irritated,  that's the couse of the pain!!! As I say this is the
only way I can function or get any thing done, as much as I hate all these
drugs, at least I am still up an walking at this time, and I have to for my
husband!!!!!!!! I have no side effects from the patches, and do not feel any
different when the are on, because they release slowly into my system, like
the nicotine patches for smoking....Not sure any of this helps, but GOD
bless you, as I pray for any help that may come your way...I am very
blessed, my doctor knows that I have to have these things, an does give me
what I need...Now more that ever, because of hubby!!!! xo Dean  Go with GOD
try this folic acid also...it does help me allot!!!