[MOL] SRS & colds ... [00125] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SRS & colds ...

I have come down with I do believe the mother of all colds & having a really
hard time fighting it.  I have a feeling the radiation has zapped all
imunities from my system ??  Anyone have any thoughts on this one ?  Come on,
I know you do !!  LOL   I never have a cold this long ... it has been since
Thursday since I felt remotely human !  I may have to give in & call the doc
tomorrow for antibiotics ... I hate to surrender !

Have a good day all !

Carol