[MOL] Fw: [BAC] virus warning] [00119] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fw: [BAC] virus warning]

MOLERS--- I received this warning from another list. Also  a person I had
emailed about pleding rosaries for election resolution, received W95.MTX
virus so there are a few going around. My virus alert told me that night I
had W95.MTX.dr but next morning all scans showed WScript.KakWorm. The
repariman told me to update live setting on antivirus once a week where I
had been doing it once a month or so. I'm learing more than I care to about
viruses.
LILLIAN*****  I'm deleting ALL messages from you  still as I received some
with subjects 12/3 about 12:00 thro 1:00 a.m.   BUT ALSO  about 9 more of
the ones with no subject and an attachment. So to be safe I am deleting
ALL****  ALSO***** be sure after you delete go to delete folder and EMPTY
it!!!!! Jim set mine to empty delete every time I close my email. Don't let
them lay there.  When I was researching viruses either W95.MTX or KakWorm
said you don't have to open attachment to get virus---merely reading or
previewing message allows it to get in......I am so upset that people with
all this intelligence use it for this reason rather than for
good......Lillian I sure miss your emails but am scared to open
them....indeed almost any of them from anyone!