Re: [MOL] VIRUS/REPLY [00102] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VIRUS/REPLY

Make sure u do not open any fwd. e-mail or anything with Lillian M.
Jennings.  That is not my middle initial.

I certainly regret the incipience that I have caused to anyone.

I at long last got a downloaded program for the "LOVE" virus/worm and ran
that.  This showed that 5 files were infected and quarantined.

The worm had disabled my anti-virus program; so overtime I would go to "live
Update, Zd Net; etc. I would crash.

If anyone needs the program to kill this virus, pls. let me know and I will
be more than happy to send it to you.

Michele, thanks for all your help.  Your mother told me you were both savy
and creative on the computer.

Again everyone, I am so sorry this happened.  Love, lillian

more....